CORISON COLLECTORS WINE CLUB
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
By joining the Corison Wine Club I understand and agree to the following:
- I am 21 years of age or older.
- I authorize Corison Winery to charge my credit card prior to each Club shipment.
- I agree to stay active in the club for one calendar year and take two shipments. The Corison Wine Club is designed to reward loyal customers for active membership in the club with benefits and preferred wine pricing. Cancellations prior to accepting two shipments will be subject to a one-time charge to cover the cost of the benefits received, including the cost of complementary tastings and discounts on wine.
- I will provide a phone number, a billing and ship-to address and a valid credit card number (which will be kept securely on file) at time of enrollment and agree to keep this information up-to-date.
- I understand Corison will send out shipment notices prior to and receipts after processing orders via email. (I will add email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com to my Safe Senders list.)
- After one year in the Club I may skip one shipment per year, but understand my Member benefits including complimentary tastings, preferred pricing and access to limited-edition wines will be suspended until the next shipment cycle.
- After two shipments I may cancel my Membership at any time by contacting Corison Winery.
Wine Club Order Shipping Information & Policies:
- Unless otherwise requested, Club shipments are delivered via FedEx. Shipping fees will be billed as part of the Club order. We apologize but we are unable to use customer UPS/FEDEX accounts for shipment fees.
- By law ALL wine deliveries require an adult over the age of 21 to sign for delivery. Wine shipments cannot be left at a delivery location without a signature.
- Corison Winery is not responsible for additional shipping charges or wine damaged due to missed deliveries.
Making the most of your Member Visits:
Although we do our best to accommodate Club Members who drop in, space is limited. To ensure an exclusive experience, we ask that you call ahead to schedule your visit at (707) 963-0826. You may also request an appointment via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.